View Single Post
Old 08-23-18, 11:33 AM   #6505
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
I received orders for next patrol on June 13, 1944 to proceed to Area F1 and then standby for further orders. Departure date was 7/3/1944...
That's where the problem is, the mission itself, it sounds like. Let me see what I can find, and we'll pause the build process if I can find it and fix it... Thanks for the report!

Edit: Well... I'm still looking, though I've run out of obvious files to check in the campaign... Your assignment would have have been to the Northern stretches of the Sulu Sea, either just south of Mindoro (not really in the Sulu Sea) in Sink Philippines 06, or just below that in the Sink Sulu 05 missions. Both look fine. You are in the 44a layer, so I went through all of those, and all of the "full-time" files, and the "battle" files, with no issues thus far. There are a few more tools I can use and get in close on the details, so that's where I'm headed next. Just to double-check, any other mods besides FotRSU v0.71? When did you get the Balao boat?? The log on the desktop in the Capain's Office should notate that...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 08-23-18 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Initial Findings...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote