View Single Post
Old 07-02-19, 11:12 AM   #4619
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Welllll... one of the problems with doing a mod like they did in TMO with that radio, is that if a player uses a smaller screen resolution than what is designed for the "slide-out", then you will have issues with the player being able to "see" it. Since it comes out from the upper-left, see if you can't "grab" a corner of it with your mouse moved up into that corner, maybe it will turn into that "X" icon you can see of my mouse in the first screen grab. ?? Click and drag, if you can.

How about mentioning what your Windows video card is, as well as what your display monitor is, and what it is capable of, as far as screen resolution, and what you have it set to in Windows. Also, when at the main menu in TMO, click on the "Options" choice, and then "Graphic Settings", and on that settings screen, look at the "Game Resolution" drop-down box. Mine is set to "1920x1080, 16:9, 60Hz" on this computer. On my laptop, it is "1600x900, 16:9, 40Hz", but yours might be set to something like "1024x768, 5:4, 60Hz" (the game's default), while your actual Windows display is set to something higher. You want to "match" the monitor's "Native" (aka: "recommended" in 'modern' Windows) resolution in Windows and SH4 both. That might make it to where you can at least "see" the radio as in my first picture above, but it might also make it show like it does in the 2nd picture, or maybe something in between...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote