View Single Post
Old 03-19-17, 05:21 PM   #4306
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
To add to the oddity, returned to Brisbane from this patrol on May 19 '42 and after docking the "news" message tells me about the Battle of Midway that "took" place on June 4 '42.
I must be playing in a time warp!

But, after selecting the next patrol the start date became Jun12 '42. Just seems that the news message was out of synch with my docking date.
I remember looking into that before, because I got it before also, and couldn't find it right away. I might ask CapnScurvy or cdrsubron7 if they know where that "info" is held (actually, the "trigger" for its display), because it's getting the ending date of the one mission and the start date of the next mission backwards... or seems to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper450 View Post
uninstalled 56 and deleted the sh4 folder. Reinstalled 56 and using the same mission in war patrol the star is still on dutch harbor fyi.
OK, the particular Patrol there does have a "Hidden Primary" of going to Dutch Harbor to refuel... dunno why, but it's there. Anyway, in the Objectives page for the Patrol, there is a Patrol Attu Zone, and the Hidden Primary of Dutch Harbor Zone, with the zones "backwards" for whatever reason... I won't say who is at fault on this one, but probably the last feller who worked on the files... - which would be me... so next release will have the "fix" in it... You can play the scenario, just go to an area directly West of Attu, sink some ships - you'll need 5,000 tons - then go to Dutch Harbor, which should then fulfill both Objectives - maybe (I hope)...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 03-19-17 at 06:41 PM. Reason: wow! i needs me a sprelling chekker...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote