View Single Post
Old 01-22-17, 09:52 PM   #1075
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinmar View Post
I saw that this is at v2.0 and I was wondering if this is a stand alone megamod or if anything else is needed to run it. Its been about 5 years since I last played a subsim but I got the itch and came to scratch it.
Fall of the Rising Sun versions 1.2 and 1.3 were made for Silent Hunter 4, version 1.5, and were in English (and German??)... Fall of the Rising Sun v2.0 (and a patch) were made for Silent Hunter v1.4, and is in German only... Just a bit confusing. They are all three considered mega-mods, since they affect all aspects of the game play. Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate is what we're working on now, and is a combination of basically all three versions, ported to Silent Hunter v1.5, and in English. It's in beta release. I liked all the versions of Fall of the Rising Sun that I tried, especially v2 since the "environment" is stunning. My high school German gets me through the menus, and away you go! But, not being partial or anything... ahem... Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate is better... Just sayin'...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote