Old 03-08-17, 10:52 AM   #4103
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrywb57 View Post
Ahoy Captains,
I hope everyone is enjoy this mod as much as I am, if not, you just don't know what you're missing!

I have an anomaly to report. On patrol in a Gato, USS Growler, SS215 close to Truk (Lat 7*35'N, Long 152*7'E), sorry for *, it was the closest symbol on my keyboard to a degree marking. The date was 27Apr43 about 06:00 hrs when I had a CTD. I wasn't using TC and the target that I was observing was a Fishing Boat, speed approximately five knots, on a northerly course. I was on the surface and had just turned towards the target on a westerly course, my speed was about 5 to 6 knots. And I had also just when to battle stations after selecting my gun crew. The weather report was partial cloudy with no rain and light fog. Wind speed was nine meters per second, direction 132 and there was some waves. There was also a large convey nearby, stationary on the east side of the island when the CTD occurred. I loaded a recent save and saved a screenshot of my navigation map before CTD happen again.

... pik

I have also kept a close eye on my FPS since loading this mod because it is a large mod and my system is on the weak side, but my FPS were at 10-12 when I was looking through the TBT when the CTD happen.

Also I have noticed that keyboard shortcut to the Torpedo Management screen (I) doesn't work. When using the key, you go directly to Damage Control screen.
End of report.
Happy Hunting!
Larry
I'm curious about your install there Larry, if can tell us, do you remember if you deleted your save folder between the previous version and what you have now? Things do move around a bit on the map from version to version...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote