View Single Post
Old 03-16-17, 01:34 PM   #4261
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
Just to confirm your findings, I used a Save(using .53Beta) where the "sound" reproduces every time on loading this save. I'm West of Truk just NW of the western entrance, on the surface when radar contact is made with a WSW bound convoy. When I rename that Jap_Minefields.mis file, e.g., Jap_Minefields_bak.mis file, and re-load that Save, the "sound" is gone! Your on to something, hoping you finally nail the cause.
I cannot find a thing wrong in the file just yet, but something triggers that sound. Does your boat take hull damage when you hear the sound?... Mine didn't the last two times while I've been watching. I never thought to watch before that... I'm going through now to rename some of the "assets" in the Truk area so that I can find them in the text editor easier. As for DicheBach's request, we have now implemented a few Shore installations at Kushiro, Saipan, Garapan, Urakawa and Myakaz, crews set to "Elite"... - we can also but Bungo Pete in traveling mode, and have him show up un-announced in those areas, also set to "Elite. That should discourage you from your harbor prowling... - I jest, of course...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote