View Single Post
Old 02-05-15, 12:19 PM   #15
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi Sandman

Unfortunately I do not know anything about your patrol. Winter Approaches.

The fact that you say that you have passed the required tonnage will be down to 1 or 2 things.

You sank ships outside of your patrol area.

The ships you sank are not counted in Winter Approaches.

Now I must admit if this was me I would be peeved off as any ship sunk in the patrol area should count.

This is why I recommend manually entering the data.

See my tutorial post #188 on Page 13

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=211804

Also if I am on my way to my patrol area and come across some targets (not intentionally looking for them) and it costs between 2 or 4 torpedoes then I do not have those torpedoes anymore for sinking targets in my patrol area.

So I know need to add that tonnage to my patrol tonnage figure.

I do not like to refit.

Ending the patrol also puts your boat back to 100%

Although you cannot see it when you refit without ending a patrol you continue adding data to ever larger files that can then be a possible cause of problems developing.

There is no time penalty for refitting as there is for time spent in the bunker when end of patrol is selected.

To overcome this Bunker time problem the mod Change Days In Bunker can be used to reduce the default 14 days to your own setting.

I always end the patrol.

You can end a Patrol each time you have to return to your base to re-supply.

Go the Flotilla Leader.

What are my mission orders?

Do not select number 1.

Select number 2.

Let’s start the new patrol.

Are you sure you want to start the new patrol without choosing a mission?

Select number 1. Yes. (As you already in the mission)

If you want to upgrade your boat and use any of already earned renown then do this before going to the Flotilla Leader.

You will notice each time you end the patrol you will be able to distribute your earned Bonus Points to your crew.

If you prefer to distribute all your Bonus Points in one go then there is a mod called ‘Free Abilities’ that allows you to do this.

Your previous Patrol records are kept and can be viewed in the Captain’s Log (Hat) at any time.

Your Tonnage Bar will show any of your previous activity.

Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote