Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 05-20-17, 08:48 AM   #4591
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I am ~shocked~ that there'd be "left-overs" from SH3 in the SH4 menu INI file... - btw, thus far, I've managed to absolutely "trash" your formatting... I've got partial lines, lines on the left, lines on the right, etc. Thank goodness I'm working on a copy... I think...

I've been trying to follow along with modders since SH1, DC, SH3, 4 and 5, and it wasn't until just 10 months ago when I volunteered to be a CTD (hey wait?? CTD??) that I got into actually "modding", doing some campaign stuff. I blame cdrsubron7 for all of that... He "inspired" me to get into the Mission Editor back in like 2008, in an attempt to emulate some of his SM files. I still haven't gotten there yet. But all the reading on this site, picking up a tidbit here or there, like you say, but I added in a bit more in dropping two or three tidbits from the grey matter from brain cells dying off, and just from "lack of practice". This is definitely not like riding a bicycle, in that once you learn, you never forget... - there are some aspects of what I've done last week that I don't remember. It's kind of like breakfast... over 3 hours ago... what ~did~ I have?... The worst thing is working on something last night and saving it. Wake up this morning, "what folder was that in?"...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote