View Single Post
Old 11-16-16, 05:28 PM   #2626
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
Before you install them if you use the JSGME, I would delete the single missions folder already in 0.29. just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
Right, when I take off my glasses and jacket I look like a naked cdrsubron7. No comments from you, pb.

Take off my jacket and glasses, and I wouldn't be able to see to be cold... where's my blanket, there sonnie?...

I've gone through the Tambor missions once, and about one third of them work. I'm going through them again, and then I'll hand what I've gotten over to cdrsubron7 for the finalizing, since if it's anything like the latest set, when I get finished, there'll be about two thirds that'll work OK, and the other third will be flakey at best, with some of them not even opening in the ME... Also, cdrsubron7 mentioning emptying the SingleMissions folder is spot-on... What we should do is delete the Campaigns, MultiMissions, SingleMissions, SinglePatrols and SubmarineSchool folders and any and all sub-folders, then bring in the "new" folders and files. This includes the GE campaign, which did work in my modded v.026 Ultimate, and should work in the "patched" v.029... maybe... I haven't tried one this time yet. But I will...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote