Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 01-10-17, 07:45 PM   #3452
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

In the stock game, the vessel is available for the duration of the war. In FotRSU, it's not available until Spring 1943. I'm wondering if it might not be a date versus call thing... In the Data / Roster / Japan / Sea, it's the SCSubchaser. The files are actually in Data / Sea / NSC_SubChaser. Is this the culprit?:

I haven't seen one do that in FotRSU yet, so I'm inclined to think that something went wrong with the spawn. You are in the Campaign files that are of the 42b layer that runs from September 1st, 1942 through August 31st, 1943. I can find no Single Units with the SCSubchaser yet, and I suspect that we have found another renegade in the Jap_HarborTraffic file. More later... maybe... I have called in the cavalry, btw...

Notice, if you will, that the little beast does not have a front gun turret, but rather, what appears to be a rocket launcher... Did you get close enough to notice that detail, or if it had a gun?

There's a ~nasty~ little band of thunderstorms cutting across Indiana here right now, and I've lost power 3 times and gotten the boot on the i-net... maybe I'll get finished this time... oh boy... Anyway, I have seen a similar effect to what you show on the previous page, but it was from the search lights on the Bismark - er... Bismarck... when we were having issues with it. That was not exactly the same though...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-10-17 at 08:09 PM.
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote