View Single Post
Old 03-20-18, 02:06 PM   #4528
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

I take it then that you've Saved and exited the game, then re-entered the game and reloaded that Save, mark bonamer? When using the 3000 yd bearing tool, you almost ~have~ to use LAA. If you haven't done that, do so. What kind of "Crash Dive" sound do you get with Pacific Sound Mod (I don't remember)? Can you get "The Sound" to rear its ugly head, as it did in FotRSU (0:46 seconds of this vid)?

That used to come about from doing TC over 32x and then later Crash Diving, and was actually the last milisecond of the crash dive sound that got "stuck" in the audio que. There were other little issues that went with that...

I managed to ruin a potential beta version of keltos' and peabody's mod Climb Mount Niitaka, by mixing AI sub parts with Human Control parts... I couldn't get the engine telegraph or rudder to respond to user input unless I dove the boat first (<D> key), surfaced, and then all was well. You don't have to go under, just start the dive, then <S> Surface the Boat... aanker would know for certain, but I'm thinking that TMOwTw has the Tambor fix in it, so I don't think that's the problem... I might be mistaken though - we've got 50-50 chance of that... or worse...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote