Old 08-12-17, 06:53 PM   #5151
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
guys,

Running FOTRS .63 and i wanted to make a keyboard change by adding Weapons_mng. Well...easier said than done.
[Cmd59]
Name=Weapons_mng
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x78,,"F9"
i have used both SHKeymapper and manual edits and whatever key i assign Weapons_mng to becomes a no-op AND the key for Toggle_battle_stations also becomes no-op. as soon as i remove the keyboard command for Weapons_mng Toggle_battle_stations comes back right-as-rain. it's probably something stupid but i cannot figure out why these two commands dont like each other. Have you encountered this before...where two keyboard commands become mutually exclusive for no reason?
You've got a conflict with using F9 in FotRSU. I don't have any of my FotRSU stuff in front of me Mark, but all of the keys on the keyboard are already in use. The <Function> keys ~might~ be able to take a "modifier" in game (like using the <Alt> or <Ctrl> keys), but I'm not sure. There are several "regular" keys (the ASDF JKL; alphabet keys) that already use the <Ctrl> key as a modifier, so using that and a different regular key might get you what you want...

@ s7rikeback: - excellent

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote