View Single Post
Old 12-21-22, 09:48 PM   #8660
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
hey PB, would there be an advantage to archiving/removing this thread for the sake of clarity/confusion?
Not really, plus it is "historical"... - the gman probably did like me and did a google search of subsim, and this thread probably floated to the top of the list for some googley search term reason. Normally speaking, you would never see this thread on Page 1 of SubSim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman9912 View Post
Oh for heavens sakes. Ask me if I feel the fool-....Yes the radio on the filing cabinet....You know, I had read some previous posts about people coming back to the office and changing their options and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how....Thank you so, so much propbeanie...I am forever in your debt. In fact, I've written an IOU on the lake ice aside my home, payable to you sometime late spring...A very merry Christmas to you indeed good sir.

Thanx,
gman

P.S.
That is the ver. I have. V1.8 plus patch...Thanx again
What, per chance, did you write that IOU with? Too much hot chocolate, and had to go somewhere?? - but even still, I will forget to change my settings in the office, and don't remember until I'm out on the boat... too late there, and then I forget to do it again when I come back in...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote