Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 09-18-17, 08:40 PM   #5317
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Thank you CapnScurvy for finding that. I was driving myself nutz looking for a group with DD and CA and Corvette... Still can't find one with DE, CA and Corvette though... But since the ship seems to have spawned fine, it's done.

Now, Larrywb57, is this about where you're seeing this?

because, if it is, the 41a_Jap_Fast_Merchants_001 RGG in the Convoys file is the only thing I can find near there, but my computer won't give it to me there around that date, but that is a "Random Generated" issue... That particular group goes all over the place:

Your location would have been about WayPoint 947, just South of the Namonuito Atoll, North and West of Truk. A few things to notice, look at the Define Group Contents box, and the percentages of the ships generating... so I don't really think this is the group, unless that might have been a CL that you saw... But a 1% chance for all of those to generate, but you didn't see a Chitose, ~and~ there's nothing that would become a Hospital Ship in that... I am going to keep looking, just in case... As CapnScurvy mentions, it could have been one of his own that ran into the vessel with the smoke. What made you think it was an Aoba? ID in the periscope?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote