vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warham View Post
Yes upload it please.

Its really not good about salvo.
Yes, on my last patrol for example I shoot 4+1 torpedoes into the convoy but there was only one "Torpedo in the water" event in that particular attack, probably because of fast shooting or something, but...

There were also 4 Torpedo missed and 1 Torpedo Impact! events which is exactly what happen...

I think that if you count all Torpedo Impact! and Torpedo missed you will get pretty much accurate info about spent torpedoes per patrol...
Even with this system some mistakes are possible but much less than with "torpedo in the water" events...
You can then compare this number with actual tonnage and draw some conclusions...KSDCommander can use this dependencies for penalties/awards determination or you can just display it as a additional info for other players, it's up to you...

Also note that Torpedo missed is not always a miss. If target is far away and torpedo eventually hit something after the game declares it as "missed" , you will get credits for kill but appropriate "torpedo impact" message will never be displayed...

I hope that my findings can help you a bit...

O yes, here's Kurtz's gamesave...Feel free to ask something if you have doubts about some files/entries...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gb.../Cpt.Kurtz.rar
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote