Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
thanks, subron.
followup questions:
What situations are these TC?

Particles=8
PrayState=8
HunterState=32
3DRender=32
I cannot completely pull "Particles" from my memory banks... must - recharge - batteries! But it seems to me to be like the stack smoke, and other "particle" 3D artwork
PrayState is when you are being pursued, and are about to die, depth charges falling like rain, and you pray...
HunterState is when you are closing on your target - render range?? Close to ships, in other words
3DRender is another I don't completely remember, but certain things will quit drawing above that, just can't remember what...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
March 11, 1942 the eastern Carolines (truk).
Ratz - Well, that's the 2nd layer loaded... Let me make sure the first layer unloads all it should in the 41a_Jap_HarborTraffic layer... I'll report back later on this.

Edit: well, that Corvette sitting there is supposed to be there, but there might be another under or into it. That's all that generates in that spot over by Dublon. However, while the 41a layer does unload successfully, some of the ships in the 42a are still set to generate too early, hence the probable cause of the merge there. Now, if you have something other than another corvette there, check and make sure you don't have mod soup. As for the DD getting into the tanker, I dunno - have you got an approximate location of the collision, like in the harbor area, east of or south of the atoll, etc.?? ... There are a lot of "shallows" around the Carolines, and therefore not much maneuvering room for SH4 ships and their wonky collision avoidance. Therefore, collisions will happen, though we attempt to minimize them. I'll see if I can figure out where the convoy came from that the patrol DD ran into...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 07-19-18 at 09:42 AM. Reason: preliminary findings...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote