Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 05-22-19, 04:23 PM   #8185
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

~That~ AVGWarhawk sir, is the correct term! Thank you for that... if there was only a way to keep that in the grey matter for more than 32 seconds... I'm like an IJN DD in the game, and my attention span isn't very consistent...

As a little side note for torpedobait, as part of my testing, I ran the same scenario with an IJN sub and the US Dauntless, and the same thing happens... One little tweak, and they don't see the sub. Leave it alone, and they're like a pack of bird dogs on the scent, and they don't give up, even when out of bombs... It could be 0200 hours, or 1400 hours, they will take the sub out... Two planes, two bombs, two hits almost every time... - The other strange thing is, I was trying to experiment with my submerged copy of s7rikeback / CapnScurvy's copy of an AI JyunsenB from keltos01, and the dad-blame thing shoots torpedoes when the planes come overhead... almost took my sub at PD out! Surely, he wasn't purposefully shooting at moi!... - If I wouldn't have crash-dived, he would have had me!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote