View Single Post
Old 02-03-18, 09:05 PM   #5752
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzBegonia View Post
Ummm... It should be around mid March of 1943, hundreds nm away south east of Kyushu. The TF was only consisted of 2 DDs, one old, like momi class or something, and one Matsu. I don't think it was because of external camera's long travel since the another one's texture is normal. Also, in periscope view the Matsu's texture still blacked.

BTW, I sunk the black Matsu but then I was killed by another one's depth charges! Honestly it is my first time been sunk by DD's depth charge. Alright, my first career in FOTRSU just ended...
OK, you found one of the few sub hunter groups we left in there (they're tough cookies!)... There should not have been an issue with it, other than like you say, maybe the wrong ship on the wrong date, and it's set to be the leader, so it tries to spawn. I'll look into that one closer

If it's for certain that you had a Momi (set to DE in FotRSU) as one of the two ships, then you encountered the "42b_Jap_Subhunter_151" RGG. But that one is down by Truk... Another thing is, all of the Sub Hunter groups are set to GENERIC, which means the game should only pull what's available for the time frame the game is in. So I dunno... Here's what the Matsu looks like:

... and it is available from January 1, 1943 on, one skin... There is a "Tachibana" load-out that we'll have to look at also.

Was there a lot of other traffic in the area? Did I ask you if you had LAA enabled on the SH4.exe file?...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 02-03-18 at 09:37 PM. Reason: picture... ooh.
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote