Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-15-16, 06:56 AM   #707
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Has anyone noticed if maybe their crews aren't very talkative, and sometimes in *very* important situations, like "Ship spotted sir! bearing 97!" or maybe "We're taking fire, sir!" or maybe "We're taking damage, sir"... ?? - maybe they think that it's obvious there's a ship about 10 clicks out -not to an old man with bad eyes it ain't - and maybe they think it's obvious they're shooting at us - not until the shells start hitting the hull it ain't - and btw, since when can a merchie be so accurate, that they can hit me on their first shots from 6 miles out??!!??!! Good thing they didn't have anything really big, or I'd would have been a goner again, for like the 10th time in a day...

Anyway, pay attention to your crews and their announcements (or lack thereof), if you will. You will still have to roll "Creaks-And_Crash_Fix" into your install, else you'll get "The Sound" after a crash dive. "And how would you know that so soon, Propbeanie?", you might ask... Well, I *had* to use the crash dive - again.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote