View Single Post
Old 04-08-19, 12:16 PM   #5
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Some of the missions in the Stock game do not complete. I ~think~ Webster put the "fix" in from aanker... or was it dgrayson (Florida Sailor)?? One is due to a Conte Verde passenger liner not being there, and I forget what the other(s) was / were... You are usually given a clue or two as to what the requirements are (not always). Usually speaking, you might have to be as close at 1500-1800 yards from the "target", which you do have to "Lock". To top it all off, the menu button ~barely~ lights up. It is basically a joke. So Lock on your target, and press the camera button anyway. If it gives you a little "click", then you're good. If it doesn't, no go then... Now, if the mission is not complete-able, just drive off somewhere else and sink a few ships. They'll sing your praises when you come back in, in spite of not getting the pictures of the carriers... which reminds me - the one mission where you take pictures of the carriers, and you spend half the night stealthily sneaking past the harbor patrol, there are other ships blocking your view, and you can't "target" the carriers. Just move over a little, come in a bit closer, and see if you can target something else...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote