View Single Post
Old 06-12-17, 08:07 AM   #4648
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Did you gets get enemy submarines to show up on radar?

Also, how are handling the traffic? Some point when finished with current projects if would like I'd like to do an upgradd to RSRD focused on FOTRS. For the traffic only .
When I encountered the Sen Toku, I was in an S18, no radar (other than the SH4 air-search "chart" one). No airplanes encountered, that I know of. However, I encountered a sub in strikeback's first work-up for the AI subs, and no radar contact while I was in a late-44 model Gato with full-complement of gear. Sight contact only. We'll have to put CapnScurvy on the issue, if it's still there. I'm sure the Capn loves me volunteering him for all this "detail" work...

The ship's calls are back to basically "stock-FotRS", with a BB being Type=11, other than the Yamato and Iowa Classes being Type=20 for "Super" BB. The CL are back to Type=6 and the CA back to Type=7. The Catapult ship went back to Type=102, and the Chitose stayed at Type=8... I think that was all the changes... maybe... other than that confounded Kongo slipping through our clutches - for now...

You've got a lot of work if you do an RSRDC that sits on top of FotRSU, in that lurker didn't have all these vessels available for use back when. Lots more warships and merchants. Almost all of the Task Forces could be altered for their line-ups of ships... I changed a few things for the Alaskan Campaign, but there's a ~lot~ more to do, just up in the Northern latitudes. There are quite a few more groups in the lower climes... add to that, the AI subs... wow. You'll be doing lots of research...

I cannot imagine a mod like that not being well-received though.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote