Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-14-16, 10:48 PM   #704
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Cool beans Jeff-Groves.

CapnScurvy, have a safe trip, and hopefully it's for something fun. If you think the Museum issue is fixable on your end, I'll leave that be, since I have very little idea of what I'm doing in the config files for the individual ships, and it makes me a bit nervous thinking of doing that for this update to the mod. I'm fine with editing, mixing and recording audio stuff - no prob, but I have been known to put a negative number where it should be positive, and a one digit where the should be none... - Also, Capn, weren't you the one with the updated keyboard chart for your interior? I've gone back quite a few pages and can't find it, but we are adding a couple-three pages a day, and sometimes more, to this thread...

Rockin Robbins, did the sound fix float to the top of the cauldron and boil away?... - CapnScurvy's stuff didn't seem to make it either. Easy enough to add separately though... I've done two single missions, and recorded one of those underwater explosions. I'm trying to go through the "save" of an earlier mission and get the explosion out of that one... Possible toobyu vid, if I can get it...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote