Sea Lord

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate
Excellent news Hans, Tks

Do you yet have any definite plans to incorporate Diving Duck's latest open hatch V2?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=104514

It does work as is with WAC but changes the default NYGM interior to the Bordinstrumente version. Personally I like this better but some of your customers may not.

What I don't like is that the hatch has a luminous yellow semi-circle around part of hatch circumference. DD's mod doesn't do that when applied to GWX based installs.
Actually we do not plan to update the mod in the near future with other versions.
Maybe we do a new version anytime. We will release a hotfix coming next, correcting some small bugs and some small add on mods like contacts all grey or contacts all grey without tails.

greetings
Han

PS: UberGruber, show us some of your findings!!!
I done... i just add the DivngDuck's Open Hatch V2, to add the open hatch into Type XXI and the yellow interior lights, works fine.

The main problem is it change some interior textures, your own, or the UWAC textures, i am working to bring back my textures now.

And yes i have the yellow ring too, but not too much visible, i can survive with it.

I am surprised what a wonderful is this version of UWAC !!!

Many Thanks HanSolo !!!!

And... please, do not stop the job !!!!

Redwine is offline   Reply With Quote