View Single Post
Old 11-30-20, 09:47 AM   #723
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
I seem to remember that New UIs or some other mod by TDW had something to do with it, but I am not 100% sure about that
Same here, but IIRC modders decided to keep that unexpected "feature" probably because in the stock game there weren't any penalties at all for friendly kills...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newinger View Post
I don't know if this is known, but I noticed that the text labels on the electrical engine in the interior are wrong. The labels seem to be related to Torpedo attacks, not anything engine related.
Noted, this is known problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrosperatus View Post
Hello!

I'm sorry for bothering you, I wish to ask, is teleporting to somewhere then leaving it unsafe?
Like in this video (I ended up in the water below the submarine upon leaving the observation periscope)?

It happens after 11:20 in the video - used official installer from mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/dpd...1ycn/TWoS_v2.2 , version 2.2.20, installer has been uploaded on 2020.11.28.
:

Or do you think it happens because I use other mods too like Dark_Interior_V1 and RUSTED GLORY and EcoMod?

Thank you in advance and thank you for developing TWoS.
Camera glitches are "normal" in SH5 to say so. Stock Shift+U "unstuck" command have been added especially for situations like that...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote