Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS13
- Only US fleet or uboats too?
I must update and "qualify" this, details in "orange"
Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Hey there TS13! I can give you some rough answers, the others can flesh the points out further than me:
  1. We have tried to maintain the compatibility of the Uboat side of the mod, but have not always succeeded. I have not tried it myself lately, but it is basically the Stock SH4 Uboats, and very "thin", with multiple spawn-issue locations. Definitely not as "deep" (sorry, bad pun) as OM. We have done nothing other than to make ship calls function as intended. Edit: I just tried the GE campaign in the tentative next version, and it has problems. I hadn't made any recent changes to the GE campaign for the past several versions, forgetting that we had added a "Type=108 Motorized Coastal Vessel" so that the motorized fishing boats could be "heard" on sonar. All of such vessels in the German side of FotRSU are still set to Type=104, which is incorrect. I have missed the next release (tentatively v0.81) with any forthcoming edits, therefore, it is recommended that you not try to run a German campaign until after the release after this impending v0.81 release. We'll update the info when appropriate.
  2. The beauty of SH4 is ...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote