View Single Post
Old 02-22-19, 01:25 AM   #7573
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlaneer View Post
Running a campaign out of Pearl starting Sept 16th 1942, Mission go to Caroline Islands and wait for instructions. When the game gets to Sept 22 at exactly 20:00 it crashes. I have this installed on my laptop and desk top and I get the same result on both PCs running different careers. Im only running FOTRS ultimate .80 RC2 on both - no mod soup. How do I get this fixed?

Love the Mod, Thanks

First things first, because I forget this entirely too often, but "Welcome to SubSim wlaneer!"

Second of all, that is a new one. Do you know if the LAA is set correctly on your SH4.exe file? Just start LAA again, and load the SH4.exe file back into it, and if on the Basic screen, there will be a checkmark already in the little tick box, or if you're on Intermediate or Advanced, then it will have "True" in the "Current" column. Let me also ask you which OS you have, and do you know if it's 32-bit or 64-bit? What is the path to your game install? ie: The game will have a default install path of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft \Silent Hunter...", which you don't want to use, since Windows "protects" the Program Files from un-authorized alteration...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote