Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 02-21-19, 01:37 PM   #7568
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

That "scout plane", or direction of "auxiliary forces" such as a CL or other such force, does not seem to be fully implement on the US side of the game. There are no available "assets" as they say... Here is a shot of the German side:

I picked up the black pencil, which is to the left on the German side, selected the airbase there by Soerabaja, Java with it, then clicked on the map, and that is how it "launches" the scout plane. Notice the text box says "New scout sent"? Works great. Now, here is a shot of the US NavMap:

I again selected the left pencil - only in this case, first of all, notice that the pencil colors are reversed? Second of all, there is nothing for me to click on and "call".

I have tried a few "experiments" over the last couple of years, and added the same text file entries on the US side that the German side has, made me some "assets", and thus far, I'm ~really~ good at getting CTDs, but that's been it thus far. Not for lack of trying... I'll keep at it, but I can only try s7rikeback's, CapnScurvy's & Jeff-Grove's patience so many times with these questions I have... - maybe someone has already done this, but I haven't heard about it, else I'd quit trying to do it, and use theirs...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 02-21-19 at 03:57 PM. Reason: a word here, a word there...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote