View Single Post
Old 01-26-19, 02:18 PM   #7290
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucktown View Post
Apparently because I am not a member I cannot download this mod. I haven't downloaded anything from this site in a very long time except TWoS for sh5 which was downloaded from a different website anyway. Is there somewhere else that this mod is uploaded? I would really like to try this instead of ralles with TMO since I have played a lot of TMO in the past but never FOTRSU.
If you're logged-in to SubSim Chucktown, and you haven't exceeded the limit (5 files??) for the day, you should be able to download it fine here. This is the only "authorized" location for the mod though. Let us know if you can't get it by tomorrow.

btw: FotRSU is built on TMO v1.7. Bleiete's RealModPack is built on TMO v2.5, with RSRDC. If you liked TMO at all, you'll like Bleiete's mod also. Good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcrane View Post
C:/Ubisoft I am going to download Fotrsu again it could be corrupted maybe somethings wrong with the one I have stranger things have happened. I'll see how that goes. Thanks for answering peace out
Just be sure your SH4 install is good, and that the Save folder (defaults to "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4" (or My Documents, dependent upon Windows version) is emptied. If you use MultiSH4, then it would be different, of course. Another thing that folks sometimes fail to do after certain types of installs, is to use the <Ctrl><A> key combination in the SH4 install folder to select All Files, then right-click and choose "Properties". Then un-tick the "Read-only" box under Attributes on the General tab of Properites. That will allow the files to be altered. Next do your JSGME install, the do the LAA (Large Address Aware) utility on at least SH4.exe. ~Then~ activate the mod.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-26-19 at 02:26 PM. Reason: TMO-based
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote