View Single Post
Old 01-05-19, 12:26 PM   #7030
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper450 View Post
s7rikeback it worked! Thank you! I had deleted that folder before when I was uninstalling sh4 the first time though. I also noticed something else. I selected the Gar class and when getting my sub, it said I was assigned to a pickerel class? I didn't look at the sub not that I would have been able to tell the difference anyway

Thank you for your help!
Are you getting that "Pickerel" boat now Sniper450? Surely not - not part of this mod... ?? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by granite00 View Post
I've never played this mod due to the AI's super ability. A plugin was to be released giving players the choice to dial back AI ability, but that's not been released. Has the AI been toned down at all yet?
The AI has been tweaked one way or the other with each release, as we feel our way through the darkness blindly (somewhat). You can do all sorts of testing, but it's not until a group of users actually give the mod a whirl that it's really known what certain aspects of the game are like. We have not released a mod for the user to change it yet, because we don't have it settled yet. Once that happens, a mod for lowering or raising the AI can happen. There are several "base" AI cfg files for ships, planes, and crews, and for the crew ratings on ships & planes, in several places of the game. All influence the total picture.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote