Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-11-18, 06:56 PM   #6480
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

The airplane situation should be much better this next version. One thing to remember about the airplanes though, is that the BB, CA and CL for the most part have scout planes. Those scout planes will be up and buzzing first sign of your boat, and they will work in conjunction with the IJA land-based planes, flying from the newly-conquered territories, so if you are around the Darwin side of the world, it can indeed be a high concentration of Japanese aviation (Look up the history for Darwin on February 19th, 1942). But yeah, we don't need no shtinking superman Kates (or would that be Superwoman?? Wonderwoman??) seeing your boat at 2148 from 6k nm...

Anymore for me, I am re-booting the computer about every two days, and anytime I've finished with SH4 and Save, I'll exit the game. It does not seem to do a good job of cleaning-up after itself either... Other folks have no issues with either. I've just come out of a marathon DynamicMiss testing phase in SH4, and it seems that I could get maybe three or four patrols in, and then I'd better save and exit, else I'd start seeing some weird "flashes" in the display - course, it might be residual effects of my teen and young "adult" years...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote