View Single Post
Old 12-26-17, 03:41 PM   #9492
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Recently I saw few captains on some popular Youtube channels how they exploit relatively easy harbor raids and pumping their tonnage despite the fact that they can not hit a thing at open sea, even with low difficulty settings.
I didn't like that so I have decided to "spice things up" a bit...

Change log for v2.1.1 so far...

Quote:
v2.1.1
- Added water reflections for coastal artillery installations.
- Repositioned/adjusted coastal artillery 3D model bones.
- V-shaped coastal artillery platform replaced with smaller rounded one which should prevent occasional inoperative coastal guns and also fit better into the SH environment.
- Revised and re-positioned coastal artillery installations in order to cover exposed approaches of allied and axis harbors.
- Added destroyable radio room damage zones to coastal artillery installations.
- Revised/repositioned minefield locations. Added new dense minefields to the most likely attack directions near enemy harbors.
- Reduced spacing between individual mines in minefields from 300m to 120-130m which will significantly increase possibility of mine struck when operating in shallow waters near enemy harbors.
- Revised anti submarine nets locations. Still looking for solution for "nets sticking out of the water" issue.
- Improved units dusk/night time visual sensors (re-enable the snapshot via Generic Patcher to activate the change).
- Updated TWoS credits page. Special thanks to the latest TWoS supporters/donors: Peter "TheBerbster" Scott, Volker "Lasstmichdurch" Dannenberg, Vasiliy Horbachenko, Thomas "excel4004" Pentenrieder and Brian Imwold - Thank You very much Captains!
Expect new update tomorow or day after and once again, merry Christmas and happy new year to all Subsim skippers!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote