Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-20-17, 10:16 PM   #5040
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Sorry guys for not commenting earlier, but I've been out of town, and there was no internet nor cell phone contact... wow, kind of nice...

As for those shots torpedobait, the ships being hung in mid-air is from "flying in" on the exterior camera. However, the ships having spawned, then crashed and burned on a hillside is not cool... Which harbor are you at there?

s7rikeback, the two tugs with the BB are waiting for outbound traffic to go by them, then they'll "guide" the BB to her berth... 'Course, that never happens, but that's the story, and I'm sticking to it. A little later, you'll see a tanker sitting out there with some tugs... - the "skinless" beauties you have there? I have no idea... They weren't naked last week... - btw, some of the ships you see "parked" around Ford Island at Pearl Harbor are more than just window dressing, they're there for "collision avoidance", so that some of the inbound and outbound vessels make their turns in appropriate places, and then don't go into "back-up mode", and start merging with their neighbors...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote