Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-16-17, 07:40 PM   #4733
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

@ fitzcarraldo, how have you done your FotRSU v0.60 install? Do you have the time to mess with doing a fresh install of Silent Hunter 4, and making sure that your Save folder is empty? Perhaps do a new parallel install and use MultiSH4 for a new Save folder? I'm not sure, but it seems you're the only one with this. There appear to be three files similar in name to sapca_od01.dds, which appears to be the hat in question. It almost looks like you're not gettting the "base" file that the other two "layer" with... Forgive me my layman's terms with all things 3D here... Here's what it looks like:

@ torpedobait, see what your system sounds are set to. Do you watch DVD movies on your computer? If so, Windows might have the Sound set to 48kHz, 16-bit, and Silent Hunter wants - no, DEMANDS - 44.1kHz, 16-bits... A sample rate mis-match in Windows audio is a muted audio... DRM and all that...

@ clayton, the Capn isn't gettin' on ya, you paid nothing for the mod, so there's no money to get back... He's having a little fun with it. We've dug so deep into the game in some spots, that you can't see the top of the hole, and then you spring a leak - and no bilge pump, no ladder, only rope... - so, do you try to climb out, or tie a hangman's noose?...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 06-16-17 at 07:47 PM. Reason: added the cap
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote