View Single Post
Old 03-29-17, 02:30 PM   #44
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

What we need he-ahr, is a voll-uhn-TEa-ahr... Those willing please take a step forwahrd!... (most take a step back, leaving DicheBach standing alone)... Why thank you mis-tah DicheBach. How GREY-shush of yuh sahr!... Now then, your task is to surface your submarine nearby to some enemy destroyers, and get them to chase you as you submerge. Leave your watch and deck gun crew manning their positions as you crash dive. Get yourself depth charged, and damaged of course. See who, if any of your crew, is injured. You may have to do this multiple times, with multiple boats (if you happen to get sunk the first try...). Subsequent "tests" of course, we want you to move your crew into the Damage Control Team's slots in an attempt to protect them when you get depth charged ceaselessly... Lastly, an attempt at same with a mod with the Hogan's Alley implemented, and report back with your success or failure... Of course, if memory serves me correctly, there should be several threads around here somewhere on the very subject - which with my limited skills at "searching", I cannot find just yet...

Where's THEBERBSTER when you need him?...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote