Old 03-10-17, 02:00 PM   #4150
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
January 3rd 1943

Just leaving Pearl, for Truk & Brisbane and starting outside the harbor, all of a sudden two aircraft crash or collide and it's raining men and parachutes.

Nice soft glows of flares sailing past my sub... pretty !!!

Sorry for the bad picture, but my AMD machine will not allow me to take ingame pictures...
That little sunken ship icon in the shallows is probably one of the plane crashes... Was it a P-51 Mustang running into one of the B-17 bombers?... - Is that you coming back to try to "rescue" them? I'd tried rescuing the PBY crew up at Dutch Harbor the other day, but I could never find the dudes... I have no idea why the PBY crashed, other than pilot ineptitude, but they are set to "Veteran" - or maybe, it ran out of fuel from too much looping, so I dunno...

@ DicheBach, Fall of the Rising Sun was created by the AOTD_MadMax team a few years ago, and is a mod based on TMO v1.7. It has a few environmental changes added, but has a lot more ships and planes. It probably has more than most other mods for SH4. The "difficulty" of play is between Stock and insanity, dependent upon what you encounter, leaning more to a setting more difficult than TMO. All we're trying to do on the team is combine the old v1.3 and v2.0, merging the best of both, and update some of the interface. There are a ~lot~ of CapnScurvy updates to the optics, and s7rikeback working with Jeff-Groves got the ship and plane catalog very stable. There will be another updated version coming out sometime soon, so stay tuned to this channel for further updates!...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote