Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 12-02-16, 10:12 AM   #2892
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Yeah, I'm thinking there was liberal use of TMO here, beginning with v1.7, and continuing...

There are three Kiska assignments in TMO 2.5, three in FotRS. There are four for Attu, plus one insertion in TMO 2.5, while FotRS has one Patrol and one Insertion. I still haven't looked at the Atlantic side, but the traffic there was disabled for the time being, until we double-check ship calls there. So, it'll be ~very~ quiet in that part of the world if you do a Start there... Now, I'm wondering if there's a "New Construction" there, and you're supposed to try and get through the Panama Canal?... I guess I'll get to digging after I get off this little touch pad thingie... Too hard to look at things on it, much less do text editing for here...

You're in a Sugar boat, or "S" boat, correct ArditoCorsaro? Surely they aren't "modeling" a bad set of batteries with that, are they?... I don't know which one of us will check it, but we'll dig into that. Has anyone done a "Test Crush" of their boat(s)? I'm wondering now if that was copied off of TMO and other mods, where you never really knew how far you could push your boat... at least, until you "died"...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote