View Single Post
Old 09-26-16, 10:32 PM   #2246
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
I've hit another one of those unlimited DD groups again. This time it was in the Luzon Straits in Jan, '44. First the game engine started acting up and wouldn't work. Went back to the save I had a little earlier and started from that and the free camera failed. Saw a message saying camera out of sectors or something to that effect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
No it was daytime. Everything else is affirmative.
OK now, you're running with the reduced number of RGG in the SubHunters Mission files right? So there's only the TWO SubHunter groups... ??

Do you remember how much time compression you were or had used? Is there maybe something in that area of the map? Sonar, radar or visual contact?...

Edit: Well, I found another way to lock up the ME, and tight... Anyway, I did get through a bunch of the missions in the Campaign level, loading them and zooming to closer to the Luzon Straits area. There is no JP_CoastalTraffic spawns in the area there. There are no JP_Convoys spawning in there, but there are 10 different groups "routed" to go through there. Some of those convoys have destroyers. No JP_Merchants spawn near there, but there are 15 routes set through there. No destroyers, just Merchant vessel, usually two at a time.There are no JP_TaskForces spawing near there, but 4 routes set through there. No JP_TroopConvoys spawn near there, but 2 paths go nearby... Nothing spawns near the area, especially since the reduction in the SubHunters groups...

OH!!! Did you start a new career? Did you empty your My Documents folder of the old v.25beta Saves?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 09-26-16 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Edit:
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote