Old 09-26-16, 08:45 PM   #2244
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
All,

This should solve the above problems - While keeping all the new settings and classes created.

Can you try it and report back any problems please.

... fix download

Thanks to Jeff-Groves for the fine tuning of the Bismarck / Bismark name fix.

Regards,

s7rikeback
Thank you s7rikeback, will apply tonight, probably won't get to check things closely until tomorrow morning my time, about 6 hours behind you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Let me get you started with some Scripts I have.

Say you get a list from 010 and want it sorted or duplicates deleted.
I have a Script that will do that.

010 can knock hours off your work load in mere seconds!
It already has eliminated so much huntin' 'n' peckin', it's nowhere near funny. I would definitely appreciate some of your scripts. If you want to post some up on the G Drive, or just PM me, if it allows attachments. I've been looking at some of the scripts in the repository, and the ones I've looked at are ~way~ above my level of understanding. I'm already into two situations where taking the results and using them would be most beneficial, especially when I think of having to do multiple changes in 248 RGGs in one MIS file... yikes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
I've hit another one of those unlimited DD groups again. This time it was in the Luzon Straits in Jan, '44. First the game engine started acting up and wouldn't work. Went back to the save I had a little earlier and started from that and the free camera failed. Saw a message saying camera out of sectors or something to that effect.
... and right into that and the 248 RGGs in the "OtherTraffic" MIS file, along with all the other MIS files with RGG spawns, and me thinks that the computer can't track all that Random Generated Group stuffs ~and~ Time Compression ~and~ radar & / or sonar report ~and~ come back into the game "cleanly"...

Was it at night again cdrsubron7? Were you basically South of Formosa, North of Luzon, about in the middle? I think that performance hit is the DDs spawning away...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote