View Single Post
Old 09-02-16, 10:33 AM   #1657
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente View Post
I am a little confused, I have made a mistake or you upset it?
My intention was to win MadMax as a consultant and tutor for the project "FORTS ultimate".

He then reported even when MarineSims.de and FORTS officially released to the community for development and troubleshooting.
However, he would himself not invest more time in FORTS.

So there is no conflict between MadMax and the team of FORTS ultimate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ich bin etwas verwirrt, habe ich einen Fehler gemacht oder Dich damit verärgert?
Meine Intention war, MadMax als Berater und Tutor für das Projekt "FORTS ultimate" zu gewinnen.

Er hat sich dann auch bei MarineSims.de gemeldet und FORTS offiziell für die Community zur Weiterentwicklung als auch Fehlerbehebung freigegeben.
Allerdings kann und möchte er selber keine Zeit mehr in FORTS investieren.

Es gibt also keinerlei Konflikte zwischen MadMax und dem Team von FORTS ultimate.
You have NOT made a mistake Bleiente, and no one is upset. On the contrary, we thank you for the attempt. Just to be clear though, you did manage some communication with Maddy, AOTD_MadMax, and he has expressed no desire to participate, but is fine with us working on it? I myself and others have attempted to reach him previously, but did not receive any replies. So you are the "Lead Duck" in that thread? I just noticed the "Ralle" signature at the end of the post...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote