View Single Post
Old 08-06-16, 08:03 AM   #2
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I have issues with my "Search" technique also... computers. eh... Anyway, scrolling down the list in this section (that's my best way to "search"... ) and at first blush, I'd say the Current install procedure for TMO thread is the most concise. Follow the links in there for more reading. I've not tried Bleiente's "Mod Soup", but it sounds interesting, if you end up using the mods he built it for. There is another thread, that I (of course) can't find, from just in the last few weeks, where they discuss adding the wTw to TMO and/or RSRDC on top of TMO, and there's some good discussion in that, but alas, no findie, no readie...

Perhaps we need a "tutorial" (whack a ruler 'cross the back of the hand??) for old fogies like me, who can't retain information for any longer than it takes to get the spoon from my bowl of oatmeal up to my mouth...

To quote Bleiente from his mod thread (linked to in the above link):
"The correct sequence via JSGME would be as follows:

1. TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
(with or without the optional modes)
1a Real Environment RSRDC_TMO by Kriller + Caustic
2. RSRDC_TMO_V502
(and patch)
3. 1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
3a 1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes (or Aspect Ratio) RSRDCv502
3b 1.5_OTC_Tokko's Revenge for RSRDCv502 (better aircraft and improved AI)
4. Ralles ModSoup for TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.1
4a Ralles ModSoup V1.1 SensorPatch
4b Ralles ModSoup V1.1 GrafikPatch

IT MUST A NEW CAMPAIGN STARTED TO BE!"

if you don't use some of the mods in the list, leave them (and their patches) out. I would think that 1a should be 2a, but l haven't used TMO since like v1.7 days, and that "patch" may be the influence...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 08-06-16 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Where'd you learn to type?... How 'bout the spelling?
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote