View Single Post
Old 07-04-16, 06:59 PM   #482
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
... The reason that FOTRS stepped in it is that the base mod for FOTRS is TMO. It was not a product of Maddy's. He is German, by the way. The last thing Maddy would do is eliminate German boats.
Did you maybe just discover the *real* reason for v2 only being for WotP 1.4?... Stay tuned, more rumors tonight at eleven...

Apparently, while I was "composing" one of my posts above, there were like four others that came in. I saw cdsubron7's while doing my quoting, and thought that was the one. However, there were like three?... Therefore, most of that one post deserves to be taken out back and summarily "terminated, with prejudice". I'll think I'll go do that now.

In the meantime, look in the WIP folder in the group location, and find the SM folders zipped up (TSM_AuthorUnknown.zip), as I mentioned previously. I think it's the RakJap7 Mis that actually shows up as like "Nagato Test", and the catapult ship is used in that, and does fine.

Back to trying to crash my audio in FotRS Ultimate v0.5, download is complete... I'll be back sometime tomorrow - maybe. Lot's of testing to do... :wink:

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote