View Single Post
Old 12-14-15, 09:23 AM   #528
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Either which way, is it really worth going Third Reich over?
Who is going Third Reich over it?

Are you referring to what you said earlier?
Quote:
Don't you see? This is how it starts, by making them subhuman so it's easier for us to do things to them that we wouldn't dream of doing to others. Even down to the language that's used.
I'm not sure people are on the same page here.
Some yell "Nazi!" way too quickly, while most simply feel their country's stability and security threatened by an ideology(!) - and rightly so - not by people of a certain skin color or from a certain country. The goal is not to destroy anyone, the goal is to keep Europe clean from dangerous ideologies.

Saying this, I can hear people mumbling catchphrases like "Islamophob!".
The term of "Islamophobia" and all the other nice argument-ejection-seats from the, mostly, left side of this debate sure start to get old when not a day goes by where we can all see what this certain ideology causes.
Just today, someone attacked a Kindergarten teacher with a knife/sharp object, trying to cut his throat (unsuccessfully), saying that "this was just the beginning!".
Surprise, he is muslim.
Oh wait: "Terror has no religion!" really!?
This isn't directed at you Oberon, I'm aware you don't fall for this crap, but so many do. So many just repeat what others injected them without thinking for themselves or because they are too afraid to say something that doesn't go along with the expected political correctness of these days.

And I still don't see Buddhists or Christians yelling "God/Buddha is great!" while trying to brutally murder anyone who doesn't agree and as long as this doesn't happen, let's not bring other ideologies into this.
There is one that causes problems right now, that does indeed seem to be dangerous, very much so.

But sure, let's rather find mostly cheap excuses to protect an ideology that would crush everything the west stands for right away, if it only could.

#thxreligion