View Single Post
Old 09-16-15, 11:45 AM   #2618
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Not included. Causes CTDs as the uboats flags mod.

BTW I use Silentmichal's interiors 1.2.4 without problems in TWoS.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Guys, be careful when adding additional mods on top of TWoS.
As you may noticed I'm trying to avoid eye candy mods, especially those which add some objects to submarines (like sub exhaust, AI sub crew, flags ect...).
I'm not saying that something is wrong with these mods and I like them very much, but I have also noticed that unpached and unpolished SH5 engine as it is, deals with them really, really hard.

Although, any additional testing and reports regarding this subject are really welcome.

I'm curious Fitzcarraldo, can you do one or two additional tests with SM interior mod on board?
Try to start any campaign which starts in Kiel (WA or MN for example), and exit from Kiel bunker to main menu. Then start P-47 single mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indexrts1 View Post

vdr1981, If something else can help - tell. The sea is my life and destiny) Ehh, it was time ...)
......BCH4 acoustics Central! Echo-bearing detected the target, underwater, single, speed, bearing 120 distance 90, the request does not meet, bearing changes. Central BCH7 - identify the target. BCH7 Central, the goal is identified - submarine class Los Angeles. Central - commander BCH3, RBU goal is to destroy!

Bingo!)
Спасибо Indexrts1 !
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote