View Single Post
Old 02-28-15, 06:36 PM   #393
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi JvM

The GFP has no influence regarding Real Navigation.

Real Navigation is a optional mod in TDW's NewUI for those that like more realistic game play and is enabled with JSGME.

As you are running 7-4-2 then there would not be any changes needed in the GFP anyway.

If you were running the current 7-5-0 version 18 then there is one change that would be needed to the .txt menu in the GFP

In TDW's OFEV there is a Real Navigation tab where you can make changes to suit your game play.

The OFEV is a stand alone application and is not affected by steam or anything else. Tutorial post #6

Unfortunately without the GFP you are not able to lower your silhouette by using Decks Awash.

It looks from your mod list that you are not using the SH5.exe patch for the GFP then version 7-4-2 is the one to use. Tutorial post #25

You are certainly using some strange mods including some I have never heard of before.

It will be interesting to hear how you get on with that lot.

This mod should not be used as it is used with the R.S.D. base mod and others.

Requires a New Career to use R.S.D.

R.S.D. & R.E.M. - GHG Hydrophone add-on (no hyd on surface)

The correct mod is this one.

R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2

Folder 3

R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 - no hyd on surface - NewUIs-IRAI compatible

Folder 4

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=4002

I would suggest that you base your mod list on my tutorial post #35 as this will at least give you the correct order for some of your list.

This will give you a better chance of working the odd ball mods around the other mods.

When things go wrong you will have a better idea of where to look.

This is why I would also suggest that you have a look at the JSGME mod validator on my tutorial post #28.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=211804

Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote