Old 03-31-13, 05:27 PM   #218
TarJak
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 150
Uploads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot View Post
Welcome to the club.

I wouldn't mind it otherwise, but the save game feature is indeed just so over the top it's absurd. "Oh, you don't want to play through an impressively long game on one go? Well, you need a Windows Live account for that. Not to be confused with your Microsoft account, which you first have to create and then make it into a Live account."

At least they got rid of that monstrosity called "Rockstar Social club" in one patch or another. And you can run GTA 4 without Steam on the background, unlike, say, New Vegas. It's just the moronic Live that keeps bugging you.

And don't even get me started on not finding Mass Effect 3 on Steam, because noooooooo, having just one stupid third party client on your computer is not enough: if you want our game, you must install our stupid third party client too.
Gotta love the games industries ways of keeping everyone on the straight and narrow. Good thing I've got several free e-mail addresses which lets me use details other than my own to set these flobbing accounts up.
TarJak is offline   Reply With Quote