View Single Post
Old 03-13-11, 11:31 AM   #6756
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thSeal View Post
Ok here it is, when deselecting autoload of torpedoes and saving. Well the autoload is always checked and needing correction once loaded. Is there a way to make the choice of auto loading disabled permanent by unticking the option?

I want to select which torps are loaded based on the situation without having to remember changing this each loaded game and firing torps.
Added a new user option that controls this. Will be available in test version 10 (TorpedoAutoloadingEnabled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Steel View Post
I run New UIs TDC 6.4.0 test 9. Great progress.

So far the only thing I've noticed is this:

Every time I start up the game and enter any scope I have to open the settings for the HUD and tick the settings for the crosshairs.
I.e. they got deactivated when I exited the game last time.

//
Was due to error in my code. Fixed in test version 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charognard View Post
Just tested again now, any time a load my game, i must delete the Pagelayout_Draggables.TDW if i want find the SOAN
What's probably happening is you have SOAN open (you clicked the cover and opened it) and you have dragged it so that the middle part of it is offscreen. Now you exit the game in that condition. Am I correct? If so, I can see how this can be a problem and I'll have to look for a solution.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote