View Single Post
Old 02-19-11, 04:27 AM   #506
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@Brett25:
Quote:
Stiebler, one more issue that just popped up for me. This is the first time im experiencing this because its the first time I use a FuMo29 radar in NYGM. The radar "shroud" that's supposed to go around the front of the conning tower is appearing on the deck standing upright. very strange, Has anyone reported this before? not sure whats causing this. appears on both typ7c1 and 2 turms
I have seen this effect also, while testing combinations which are not recommended and definitely should not be present in NYGM! The problem arises when SH3 cannot decide whether to use node R01 or R02 to place its radars.

There are two possible explanations:
a) Either you are using a version of SH3.exe in which the default reference to R01 (near the end of the file, use a hex editor to locate it with a text search) has been replaced by R02. (The '0' is a zero.)
b) The turms of your VIIc have had their positions for R01 and R02 altered. You can find these positions in the .eqp files (or maybe the .sns files, I forget which) for the U-boats, and also with Sd3Ditor for the U-boat turms in folder data\objects.

As LGN1 says (and thanks for your contribution LGN1), it seems that your installation of NYGM is defective. Probably safest to carry out a clean re-installation. Make sure you have the latest version of NYGM3_4A too, since an earlier version contained an unwanted extra file.

Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote