View Single Post
Old 07-28-09, 09:30 AM   #250
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

Default NYGM3_3 revised

Having received new, improved files for the Type XXIII U-boat by a modder who wishes to remain anonymous, I have added these files to the existing NYGM3_3 mod available by clicking on my signature.

This has provided the opportunity to move the bases of Lorient and Penang to more suitable positions; Lorient to the ocean edge so it is no longer necessary to spend 10 minutes simply on sailing slowly down river, and Penang from Malaya onto Penang island.

I have also fixed the Ascension Island airbase so that it works. It had a depth of 4 feet in the campaign_LND.mis file, and was therefore buried about 400 feet under a mountain! This was never apparent in SH3 Mission Editor, since it automatically moves all airbases and other land objects to the top of the nearest land and shows the corrected value instead.

Anyone who has already installed the NYGM3_3 patch should un-install it, download the replacement (also called NYGM3_3.7z, but creates a folder NYGM3_3A instead), and install the replacement with JSGME.

Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote