SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Racerboy's mod drive-thru (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=122221)

TheDarkWraith 12-16-07 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samwolf
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kptlt. Hellmut Neuerburg
I can give a conformation that the Flags and Pennants work with GWX 2.0 even though they where made for GWX 1.03.Oh RB I have to ask is your newest version of the effects mod GWX 2.0 compliant or are there still some bugs that need to be worked out?

Good news :up: Now if we can get this mod for the other subs. (hint, hint)

Yes, I know it appears that I forgot about my other mods but I didn't. They were placed on hold while bigger fish were being fried and still fried (FX mod, AI torps, Diving AI subs, and some others ;) ). I will complete them don't worry :yep:

Samwolf 12-16-07 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerboy
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samwolf
Quote:

I can give a conformation that the Flags and Pennants work with GWX 2.0 even though they where made for GWX 1.03.Oh RB I have to ask is your newest version of the effects mod GWX 2.0 compliant or are there still some bugs that need to be worked out?

Good news :up: Now if we can get this mod for the other subs. (hint, hint)

Yes, I know it appears that I forgot about my other mods but I didn't. They were placed on hold while bigger fish were being fried and still fried (FX mod, AI torps, Diving AI subs, and some others ;) ). I will complete them don't worry :yep:

I know, you have so many irons in the fire it's hard to keep track of what you're up too. The more you come up with the more we want.

rascal101 12-16-07 09:24 PM

Watch out, I started a few new careers in GWX2 with Racers SH4 effects, game loaded fine, I ran around a bit and sunk a few things, then ............CTD at first it seemed that all was working but turns out whatever did not combine meant a crash quite a while into a new career, though always on the first outing.

I tested this a couple of times and it definatly would pay to wait for new GWX compatable versions

Quote:

TheDarkWraith 12-16-07 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rascal101
Watch out, I started a few new careers in GWX2 with Racers SH4 effects, game loaded fine, I ran around a bit and sunk a few things, then ............CTD at first it seemed that all was working but turns out whatever did not combine meant a crash quite a while into a new career, though always on the first outing.

I tested this a couple of times and it definatly would pay to wait for new GWX compatable versions

Quote:

Yep, that will happen with my FX mod. They altered the zones.cfg file and added new 'events' that my particles.dat file does not have. You will get a CTD when those events are 'called' for. It could seem like it's perfectly fine then WHAM, CTD! It'll be updated to be compatible with GWX 2.0 in the near future.

TheDarkWraith 12-23-07 01:09 PM

Paco,

to answer your question the latest version of my mods can be found at post #1 of this thread.

for All,

I have done a compatibility check of the exhaust mods with GWX 2.0. All the current versions of the exhaust mods at post #1 of this thread are GWX 2.0 compatible. Please read the note at the bottom of the exhaust mods section for explanation of GWX 2.0 compatible by me :up:

Wolfehunter 12-23-07 05:06 PM

Thanks alot RB.:up:

TheDarkWraith 12-23-07 07:13 PM

The exhaust mod for the XXI sub was released today, 12-23-07. You can find it here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...68&postcount=1

Tuddley3 02-29-08 03:08 AM

Has developement of Flags & Penants stopped ? I am really wanting some for the IX series 1.4b compatible(Since I use WAC).

CapZap1970 02-29-08 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuddley3
Has developement of Flags & Penants stopped ? I am really wanting some for the IX series 1.4b compatible(Since I use WAC).

Brother:
As far as I know, RB willl return any moment and this flag thingy will be finished, as well as the effects mod compatible with GWX 2.0 or 2.1. Just hang around. :rock:
CapZap

03-01-08 12:53 PM

Hey Racerboy! Thanks for blessing us with your mods! :rock:

von stauber 03-01-08 04:28 PM

just a quick thank you to RACERBOY for the great mods

and all the hard work that goes into them

thanks also to GWX VENATORE JCWOLF for their great work as well
you all rock:rock: :rock: :rock:

von stauber 03-01-08 04:29 PM

just a quick thank you to RACERBOY for the great mods

and all the hard work that goes into them

thanks also to GWX VENATORE JCWOLF for their great work as well
you all rock:rock: :rock: :rock:

Philipp_Thomsen 03-01-08 06:33 PM

Oh boy, Im missing the old fellow RB around here... :cry:

nikbear 03-02-08 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen
Oh boy, Im missing the old fellow RB around here... :cry:

I know,I hope he reports in soon:cry: :cry: :cry:

Auriana 03-08-08 04:10 AM

Hi all

Im sorry but i think im to stupid for this i downloaded the GWX files and placed them in the MODS folder and used JSGME to activate them but nothing happens,
No smoke and no flags.

Pls help me, do i have to put the files somehwere or do i need some patchs? Or maybe im only to blonde and my PC don't like me.

Thanks Auri