SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Environment 5.0 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=142700)

Alex 10-07-08 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonschk
In my opinion the clouds in the Two upper photos :up: ( #2 ) looks better and more realistic

That's what I think too. :huh:
Nice looking job, mate. :up:

W_clear 10-09-08 05:56 AM

LOOK sunrise Videos ,the clouds change shape.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=bjbti1&s=4

Hylander_1314 10-09-08 09:02 AM

Those looked great! And very realistic too. Like they followed a aircurrents and temperature values at altitude.

Wilcke 10-09-08 09:42 AM

W_Clear,

Well that is really amazing! Looking forward to giving it a go! Let me know if you need a Beta tester.

KrOkOZyABrA 10-09-08 12:32 PM

Great!!:up::up::up: Looks very realistic, super job!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

kriller2 10-09-08 12:43 PM

Nice work Wclear :up: :up: and I can see you have corrected the black sea to ;)

W_clear 10-09-08 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriller2

Thank you for your encouragement. My friend .

Let cloud can change shape to be very difficulties in moving, I adjusted it for ten days, I produced a cloud of dozens of documents, scores of CloudsPS.fx adjustment, which found the secret.Too tired.

After efforts to finally change the shape of a cloud when it is moving .This is a small victory for me.

Now there are many problems to be solved, I am a perfectionist, the completion of the 5.0 needed for a long time. I am worried, and so on to complete a 5.0, the silent Hunter 5 has released . Ha ha ha ha LOL....:hmm:

haegemon 10-09-08 08:37 PM

I thought it couldn't be improved so much, but I was wrong... :o

Looks really great.

kriller2 10-10-08 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_clear
Quote:

Let cloud can change shape to be very difficulties in moving, I adjusted it for ten days, I produced a cloud of dozens of documents, scores of CloudsPS.fx adjustment, which found the secret.Too tired.

After efforts to finally change the shape of a cloud when it is moving .This is a small victory for me.

Now there are many problems to be solved, I am a perfectionist, the completion of the 5.0 needed for a long time. I am worried, and so on to complete a 5.0, the silent Hunter 5 has released . Ha ha ha ha LOL....:hmm:

How did you make the clouds change shape?, by editing the colours or by changing the shader "CloudsPS.fx"? - I can imagine how much effort you have put into this and allso know that sometime you change one thing only to discover you have to change 10 other things to correct the bugs from the change :damn:

Take your time the SH5 will probaly be delayed when the devs find out what we have done :lol:

kwbgjh2 10-10-08 04:12 AM

Hey W_clear,

i just watched the video, real great stuff !!:up:
But for me the background music is topping the visual scene.. ;)
That MUST BE the music from "Jane's FLEET COMMAND" devoloped by the fabulous Sonalyst guys which i played for hours and days in the late nineties.
:rotfl::rotfl:

W_clear 10-10-08 05:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How did you make the clouds change shape?, by editing the colours or by changing the shader "CloudsPS.fx"? - I can imagine how much effort you have put into this and allso know that sometime you change one thing only to discover you have to change 10 other things to correct the bugs from the change :damn:

Take your time the SH5 will probaly be delayed when the devs find out what we have done :lol:

Yes, an adjustment will tend to affect the dozens of adjustment and the high rate of failure.:damn:

Change the shape of the clouds is: to rely on two floors of the overlap in different directions, when the overlap, the cloud will change shape.
When the two-clouds not overlapthe second layer of cloud can not show,Can not processing the first cloudsl to thick .The second clouds according to the first clouds to adjust its contrast.:damn:
and then start to adjust the four parameters of the CloudsPS.fx At the same time need to adjust the contrast of the two-clouds.:damn: ............

kriller2 10-10-08 05:16 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, an adjustment will tend to affect the dozens of adjustment and the high rate of failure.:damn:

Change the shape of the clouds is: to rely on two floors of the overlap in different directions, when the overlap, the cloud will change shape.
When the two-clouds not overlapthe second layer of cloud can not show,Can not processing the first cloudsl to thick .The second clouds according to the first clouds to adjust its contrast.:damn:
and then start to adjust the four parameters of the CloudsPS.fx At the same time need to adjust the contrast of the two-clouds.:damn: ............

Okay now I know how you are working with the clouds, yes it's very dificult to work with the cloud-layers and the shaders at the same time, but it pays out in the end, but it's alot of hard work :roll:

It's a shame the clouds are made like that by the developers, it's allso a shame that the cloud shadow, don't work correctly... I hope that SH5 takes care of some of these issues :) Anyway looking forward to hear the water splash from the submarine :up:

W_clear 10-10-08 06:30 AM

Please look Video of the clouds change shape:

http://s4.tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=OVJlGkqJwOBz1g3Vkc9zKw%3D%3D%7D%7 D

KrOkOZyABrA 10-10-08 08:10 AM

Охуеть!!!:o:o:o:o:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::ye p::yep::yep::yep:

tonschk 10-10-08 08:22 AM

:up: Splendid , superb , Magnificent :up: